Minnesota Alliance of Rural Addiction Treatment Programs
MARATP was formed in 2017 as a 501(c)(6) non-profit to advocate for and with other providers who treat patients from rural Minnesota.
WHO ARE WE?
The Minnesota Alliance of Rural Addiction Treatment Programs brings together diverse rural interests to address and advocate for strong Addiction Treatment Programs throughout Greater Minnesota. MARATP advocates for legislation and policies that strengthen the health and well-being of rural Minnesotans, and improve rural access to higher quality, lower cost health care.
- Grow and facilitate collaboration among Rural Addiction Treatment Providers and other Healthcare Agencies throughout Rural Minnesota.
- Create and maintain a strong organization that prides itself on transparency and member participation.
- Affordably Educate Addiction Professionals and other stakeholders about key rural health and health care reform issues as they pertain to addiction treatment.
- Build a strong active membership that engages the expertise and energies of MARATP members.
- Retain and Expand Membership.