2023 SUD Summit
Join MARATP at Minnesota’s SUD Shared Solutions Summit taking place on January 10th and 11th, 2023 at the Elmer L. Andersen Human Services Building in St. Paul.
The upcoming SUD Shared Solutions Summit is a collaborative effort to work on a three-to-five year strategic action plan to improve Minnesota’s substance use disorder system. Anyone who is interested is invited to attend with a virtual option for those who cannot attend in person.
Who Are We?
MARATP was formed in 2017 as a 501(c)(6) non-profit to advocate for and with other providers who treat patients from rural Minnesota.
The Minnesota Alliance of Rural Addiction Treatment Programs brings together diverse rural interests to address and advocate for strong Addiction Treatment Programs throughout Greater Minnesota. MARATP advocates for legislation and policies that strengthen the health and well-being of rural Minnesotans, and improves rural access to higher quality, lower cost health care.
- Grow and facilitate collaboration among Rural Addiction Treatment Providers and other Healthcare Agencies throughout Rural Minnesota.
- Create and maintain a strong organization that prides itself on transparency and member participation.
- Affordably Educate Addiction Professionals and other stakeholders about key rural health and health care reform issues as they pertain to addiction treatment.
- Build a strong active membership that engages the expertise and energies of MARATP members.
- Retain and Expand Membership.